Click on each headline to view a description of services.
Veterinary Advice and Consultations
Dr. Byrd provides a free 20-minute consultation for first-time clients and in-depth research and veterinary consultation services. Click this link to learn details about your options and to schedule your free 20-minute consultation.
Veterinary Pet and House Sitting
You can truly relax when you know your pets and home are in my care
I live in a condo that does not allow me to own pets so I get my “animal fix” by pet sitting for others. I have many excellent references who will vouch for my loving care of their companions.
- 21 years veterinary experience
- 30 years’ experience as a compassionate caretaker of animals
- 20 years’ experience as a home owner
- 11 years’ experience small business ownership
- Reliable, trustworthy, professional
- Outstanding references
Available for long-term (over 1 month) estate management and care of your pets and home.
For more details, visit the Veterinary Pet Sitting and House Sitting page on my website.
Please e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype Vetpetconnect, or call me at 808.866.0420.
Expert Witness Testimony
Are you in need of a veterinary expert witness?
As an advocate for animals, I am available to lend my veterinary expertise to their cause in court cases.
- Court-ordered seizure of animals due to abuse, neglect and mistreatment
- Puppy mill closures
- Humane Society cases
- Children’s Services Division seizures of animals
To inquire about my expert witness testimony services, please call me at 808.866.0420, Skype Vetpetconnect, or email email@example.com.